Developed in conjunction with our own drilling services division, the Boart Longyear's StopeMate™ pneumatic production drill is extremely compact—small enough to be loaded into a lift cage. This drill is capable of drilling 51mm to 76 mm holes, accommodates drilling depths of 12 to 25 m, and can be quickly disassembled and reassembled to gain access to captive areas.
Designed for superior access, mobility, flexibility and productivity, our StopeMate and StopeMaster™ drills were developed to meet the unique challenges of narrow vein and other underground mining applications.
- S36 pneumatic rock drill
- Completely pneumatic powered system
- Able to fit through a 1.27 m by 1.9 m (50” x 75”) opening
- Capable of back height drilling as low as 2.44 m (96”)
- Fits into a man cage with no disassembly
- 360 degree rotation
- Up to 1.52M (60”) traverse allows accurate ring or parallel drilling - the addition of the actuator allows drilling beside the carrier