MARKETS: Mineral Exploration
This version of the LM™30SS (Skid Steer) drill uses a CAT® 246D Skid Steer carrier to power and transport the drill components. A compact, mobile unit that ensures quick set up time and ease of moving from site to site. The rig utilizes a standard LM30 drill rig and is powered by the 54 kW, CAT C3.3B DIT (turbo) diesel engine. This drill uses the same lightweight control panel and hydraulic system is the same as that on modular LM30. The drill comes integrated with a positioned and a turntable which enables it to drill holes in all angles from vertically up to vertically down.
- CAT 246D skid steer with 54 kW CAT C3.3B DIT (turbo) diesel engine
- Direct drive feed frame with 40kN pullback and 1.1m standard feed stroke
- BQ™ (HQ™ optional) rotation unit with chuck assembly
- BQ™ (HQ™ optional) foot clamp; spring close and hydraulic open
- Lightweight Control Panel with variable controls
- Integrated water pump Integrated compact positioner with 360 degree turntable
- Automatic fire suppression unit for CAT skid steer
- Optional 500m (1,640 ft) wireline winch
- CAT® is a registered trademark of Caterpillar® company.