The LM™55 is a compact drill rig for underground diamond coring. It is equipped with a 40kN feed frame for drilling short holes. Its compact size and power make it a versatile drill to be used in locations where space is a premium. It is modular in design with a number of options which make it easier to tailor to specific needs and to upgrade when requirements change. With the assistance of a positioner and a turntable, the drill is capable of drilling holes in all angles from vertically up to vertically down. The drill uses an electric motor to power the hydraulics on the machine.
Direct drive feed frame with 40kN pullback and 1.7m standard feed stroke. Optional 1.1m feed stroke for confined spaces.
- Standard Power Pack with 55kW electric motor. 75kW or
90kW electric motor available as option.
- Standard Self contained control panel with stand and e-stop.
- Compact positioner with 360 degree turntable.
- HQ (BQTM optional) rotation unit with chuck assembly.
- HQ (BQTM optional) rod clamp; spring close and hydraulic open.