The LM™75 is a mid-sized drill rig for underground diamond coring. It is equipped with a 70kN feed frame for medium hole depth. It is modular in design with a number of options which make it easier to tailor to specific needs and to upgrade when requirements change. With the assistance of a positioner and a turntable the drill is capable of drilling holes in all angles from vertically up to vertically down. The drill uses an electric motor (diesel engine optional) to power the hydraulics on the machine.
- Direct drive feed frame with 70kN pullback and 1.8m standard
feed stroke. Optional 1m or 1.5m feed stroke for confined
- Standard Power Pack with 75kW electric motor. 55kW and
90kW electric motor or 99kW diesel engine are also available
- Standard Self contained control panel with stand and e-stop.
- Standard Feed Frame Positioner and Turntable (option).
- HQTM (HQTM high torque optional) rotation unit with chuck assembly.
- HQTM (PQTM optional) rod clamp; spring close and hydraulic open.
- Semi-automated rod handler (optional).