The A in the LM™90A stands for 'Automated'. The drill system relieves the operator from performing a number of tasks that usually need to be performed when diamond coring. The LM90A Auto Drill Controller monitors and controls the drilling process. The system delivers automated drilling capability and semi-automated rod handling for efficient and productive drill utilization. The LM90A consists of a power pack with a 90kW electric motor direct coupled to an efficient load sensing hydraulic pump that provides the power necessary to tackle any drilling task.
- Automated Power Pack with 90kW electric motor.
- Direct Coupled Feed Frame with 11 ton pullback and 1.83 m
feed stroke. Optional feed frame with 70kN pullback and a
choice of 1.8, 1.5 or 1m feed stroke.
- Control panel with PLC controls and interactive display.
- HQ™ high torque (HQ™ optional) rotation unit for deep-hole drilling.
- PQ™ (HQ™ optional) rod clamp for max holding capacity.
- Standard Feed Frame Positioner and Turntable (optional).
- Semi-automated rod handler (optional).