Our most powerful geotechnical drill rig, the LXTM10 (DB540) is capable of both wireline and conventional coring, as well as DTH, rotary and auger drilling methods with torque up to 10000 Nm, rotary speeds up to 800 rpm, and 15 tons of pull back. The rig is equipped to handle double head rotary drilling for geothermal work, and a standard 147 kW load-sensing power pack ensures power availability when it is needed.
- Multi-purpose drilling capabilities and uses
- Hydraulic mast raising
- 15 ton pull back
- Advanced load-sensing power pack
- Optional rotary head with rod-assist system
- Optional automatic SPT hammer for testing and sampling
- Wide range of available options