BOART LONGYEAR VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
2021 AGM Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form
Boart Longyear Limited (ASX: BLY) (Boart Longyear or the Company) wishes to advise that the 2021 Boart Longyear Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday, 26 May 2021, commencing at 9:00am (7:00 pm United States EST on Tuesday, 25 May 2021). Please find attached the Notice of Meeting, Proxy and Question Form.
In light of the restrictions that have been introduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM will be held via the Company’s online platform only.
Shareholders will be able to participate in our AGM by:
- joining the AGM in real-time via our online platform and listening to the meeting as well as viewing any slide presentations provided during the meeting.
- asking questions of the Board and our external auditor:
- before the AGM, using the AGM Question Form that will be available to Shareholders with the Notice of Meeting or by lodging questions online at:https://www.linkmarketservices.com.au; and/or
- during the AGM via the online platform; and
- voting on the resolutions to be considered at the AGM either by lodging their Proxy Form before the AGM or by voting online during the AGM.