The larger, more robust StopeMaster™ hydraulic production drill is designed for bulk mining applications. The rock drill is capable of drilling 64 mm to 106 mm holes, accommodates drilling depths from 20 m to 35 m, and can be configured with a self-propelled diesel option with 4-wheel independent drive that can be disengaged for towing.
Designed for superior access, mobility, flexibility and productivity, our StopeMate™ and StopeMaster drills were developed to meet the unique challenges of narrow vein and other underground mining applications.
- HD155 hydraulic rock drill
- Capable of back height drilling as low as 2.44 m (96”)
- 360 degree rotation
- Up to 1.52M (60”) side shift
- Pivoting traverse allows accurate ring or parallel drilling beside the carrier
- Self-propelled diesel option with 4-wheel independent drive
- Hercules centralizer provides positive centering with robust and simple design